Sunday, November 8, 2009

What if ???

Hubby and I have been discussing whether now is a good time for me to return to the workforce. It is such a difficult decision to make, as our desire is for us to be the primary influence in our young childrens lives. I would really like to get back into the workplace and have a different view to what I have now ..... at the moment my day takes pretty much the same shape......EVERYDAY.

There are always those nagging What if? questions .... What if I ruin them by putting them in childcare, are they still too young .... there are too many questions to ponder. I know as I spent most of last night pondering those very questions.

I don't want to miss those precious moments that can never be replaced ....

So the questions remain, I am still on the fence on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment