Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Uncontrollable horn

Ok so today I pack up T & E in the crazy morning rush to get T off to kindy, and what do you think should happen. Less than 2kms down the road.....my horn decided without any assitance from me to go off. Now when I say go off I mean like someone was pushing down on the stinking thing without taking a break. Did people stare... YES... did people glare ... YES ... Did people abuse me ... well I am sure they would have if I had given them the opportunity. I thought what can I do, so being unsure about my next move I promptly call hubby and give him an earful. I was stressed, a loud horn, crying children and a hubby being reasonable makes for a stressed and cranky me. So after deciding to drive home, unload the children and call RACQ with my horn STILL blaring and my neighbours I am sure staring, I sit and wait and hope the RACQ man arrives SOON.
So after the RACQ man diables my horn, I reload T & E take T to kindy and E and I go straight to the auto electrician. Now of course something that goes wrong with our car is not going to be a simple fix....hmmm no. The auto electrican discovers our cars computer reading are all out and apparently our 6 year old car has only done just over 6000k... awesome we should sell it NOW.
Some good news has coem from this day, when I got back in the car I wen to move the seat back into the right position and I find and ipod, the one hubby lost about 3 month ago and has already replaced... so now for all todays efforts I have scored myself an ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment